CASTELLI TEAM BIBSHORT MSRP: $139.99
Textured fabric on legs for better aerodynamics
Mesh straps for comfort and breathability
Giro Air mesh-like leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over a larger area
Kiss Air seatpad for all-day comfort
Flat-lock stitching available in white or black
2019 Official Race Bib Shorts by Castelli
Castelli products have been specially developed to meet the needs of professional athletes at the highest level of the sport so they can perform well in all conditions, from the cold of Belgium in March to the heat of France in July. We select materials that will maximize your performance but that sometimes require some extra care in washing. We cannot guarantee that your Castelli product will last forever, but we can encourage you follow the care instructions below to maximize the products performance and lifetime.
Washing instructions are printed on a white tag inside our garments. Following our garment instructions will help make sure that your gear will last as long as possible. Routine care and maintenance on your part will ensure the highest performance from our products and extend their useful lifespan.
- Always read the care label before washing your clothes.
- Close all zips and velcro fasteners and then turn the garment inside out.
- Wash with liquid detergent and rinse thoroughly, lukewarm water (max.30°C)
- Do not use a fabric softener! This can destroy the wicking treatments, membranes, water repellent treatments, etc.
- Hang dry or leave the garment flat to dry, but do not tumble dry.
The Castelli waterproof jackets and vests have been treated with a Durable Water-Repellant finish (DWR), which keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. This coating needs to be replenished periodically, following the directions below or by applying a commercially available water repellent product.
To maintain optimal wind and water resistance, apply a water repellent treatment to clean and dry fabrics. Clean the garment first.
- The water repellent treatment can be applied as soon as the fabric is completely dry.
- Place the garment on a coat hanger in a well-ventilated room or in the open air and spray on the water repellent treatment.
- Leave the garment on the coat hanger and wait until it is completely dry before wearing it. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
- To enhance this waterproofing effect, you can then place the jacket in the tumble dryer for around 5 minutes at lowest temperature.